Driving Awareness, Adoptions, and Affordability
Please RSVP by Sept. 9!
If you are attending in person, you will be receiving a parking pass from Micheline. If you don't receive a parking permit, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the meeting, in-person attendees can meet us at the Los Altos Marie Callendar's for a 1pm lunch. Follow this link for directions from Foothill College:
Join us for the CCCOER’s Fall Quarterly Meeting! Attendees may attend in person or via the Web and telephone.
• Clancy Marshall of Dynamic Books will give the
keynote presentation with Q&A afterward.
• Nicole Allen, Textbooks Advocate and Director of The
Student PIRGs, will provide a brief presentation.
• Liza Loop will give us update about what’s going on
with the CCCOER.
• Alice Krueger of Virtual Ability will wrap up the
meeting with her presentation, “Accessibility Reviews
of Open Textbooks.”
Instructions for remote attendees:
1) Go to www.cccconfer.org.
2) Click the Participant Log In button under the Meet & Confer logo in the lower left
3) Locate the meeting called "CCCOER Quarterly Meeting" and click on the underlined word GO at the end of the row.
4) Fill out the form and enter the password: 626017 -- Please include both your name and your college/company in the screen name field.
5) Dial 1-888-886-3951 and enter the password: 626017
Please use the telephone if at all possible and make sure that your computer speaker is muted so we do not receive an echo.
If you live outside the USA/Canada and cannot call the toll-free number, you may use an echo-canceling headset. You can also listen on your computer speaker and type into the chat in the lower left but it
PARTICIPANT CONFERENCE FEATURES:
*0 - Contact the operator for assistance with the audio.
*6 - Mute/un-mute your individual line with a private announcement.
CCC Confer Client Services is available Monday through Friday between
8:00 am - 4:00 pm at 760-744-1150 ext 1537 or 1554 or email