Come hear the COT's Adopter Communities Grantees talk about their amazing projects to promote open textbooks and open educational resources in their communities. Announcement post here
- 3-D Molecular Models in ChemWiki: Dr. Ron Rusay and colleagues, Diablo Valley Community College
- Educational Psychology: Dr. Brian Beitzel, State University of New York, Oneonta with other colleagues in Florida, Illinois, New York, and Manitoba, Canada.
- Introduction to American Government: Dr. Mirya Holman and colleague at Florida Atlantic University
- Business Communications: Professor Danielle Budzick and colleagues at Cuyahoga Community College, OH
- Physwiki Dynamic Textbook project: Professor Erik Christensen at South Florida Community College and colleague at Monroe Community College, NY
- Developmental Algebra: Dr. April Strom and colleagues at Scottsdale Community College, AZ
- Advanced Water Mathematics: Dr. Regina Blasberg & colleagues at Community College of the Canyons, CA
- Indigenous People’s Reader: Professor Jacqui Cain & colleague at Community College of the Redwoods on the Hoopa Valley Indian Reservation.
Webinar starts at 1:00 pm Pacific on November 17 and runs about 90 minutes. There will be time for Q & A at the end either over chat or audio.
Click on this link to access the conference room on November 17.
Dial-in available at:
1-888-886-3951 (passcode: 195461#)
PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST Blackboard Collaborate MEETING, please use the link below to get ready.
Test Your Computer Readiness