This description will be updated soon.
The COT communities of practice include::
- 3-D Molecular Models in ChemWiki: Dr. Ron Rusay and colleagues, Diablo Valley Community College
- Advanced Water Mathematics: Dr. Regina Blasberg & colleagues at Community College of the Canyons, CA
- Basic Microeconomics by Larry Reynolds - community organizer Bill Buxton
- Business Communications: Professor Danielle Budzick and colleagues at Cuyahoga Community College, OH
- Collaborative Statistics by Barbara Illowsky and Susan Dean
- Deconstructing American English by Lynda Lambert - community organizer Lynda Lambert
- Developmental Algebra: Dr. April Strom and colleagues at Scottsdale Community College, AZ
- Educational Psychology by Kelvin Seifert and Rosemary Sutton - community organizers Dr. Brian Beitzel, State University of New York, Oneonta with other colleagues in Florida, Illinois, New York, and Manitoba, Canada.
- Financial Accounting by Joe Ben Hoyle and C. J. Skender- community organizer Devendra Shah
- Fundamentals of Math by Denny Burzynski and Wade Ellis - community organizer Ed Woodward (Tentative); subject matter expert David Lippman
- Indigenous People’s Reader: Professor Jacqui Cain & colleague at Community College of the Redwoods on the Hoopa Valley Indian Reservation.
- Introduction to American Government: Dr. Mirya Holman and colleague at Florida Atlantic University
- PhysWiki Dynamic Textbook community organizer Erik Christensen
- Project Management Certification Open Textbook being written by the community - community organizer Jacky Hood
- Sociology101 and Sociology of the Family written by Ron Hammond and modified by Anne Marenco and Kathryn Coleman and other open Sociology textbooks - community organizer position open: volunteer now!
---- Image licensed for reuse by Ecuador Cuenca Workshop